Bucket List

Next Three Months:

  • Get a part time job 
  • Make after grad plans such as figuring out what I will be doing come fall
  • Take a road trip with my friends 
  • Finish decorating my bedroom & bathroom 
  • Start going to the gym
  • Clean out my closet and actually get rid of things I no longer wear
  • Start saving to buy my own car
  • Put effort and time into my friendships that are growing apart
  • Start being more positive (no complaining)
  • Learn to golf

Next 3 Years:

  • Buy my first car
  • Have makeup & hair school completed
  • Working towards my dream career
  • Have my own living space (even if it’s only a suite in my parents house)
  • Go traveling or take a vacation with my close friends
  • Start saving to buy a home in the future
  • Travel somewhere I’ve always wanted to go such as New York 
  • Take up a hobby that I’ve always wanted to do but never pushed myself to 
  • Learn to cook
  • Grow in my faith and become more stable with my relation ship with God

Rest of my Life:

  • Buy my own home
  • Get Married
  • Have a family
  • Move somewhere with a warmer climate
  • Have a career in makeup/hair/styling
  • Go on a missions trip to Africa
  • Go traveling to far away places such as Australia
  • Have an apartment in New York that I could go to frequently
  • Be happy
  • Have a beautifully decorated home with wonderful gardens 
Advertisements

One thought on “Bucket List

  1. I appreciate the detail in this plan. It sounds like a great one. I heard recently that they did a study on a graduating class from 40 years ago, and the 4% that planned in great detail about what they were going to do and how they were going to do it accumulated and gave away more wealth than the other 96% combined. Incredible.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s