What are the elements of film? How can you write a good film review? What do you need to know to achieve this purpose?
Today you will be walking through several tutorials that will help you learn more about the elements of film and how to write a good film review. You will:
- Create a Google Doc titled “Film Review Notes-Your Name”
- Walk through the following tutorials taking notes in the Google Doc as you go:
- Remember as you go through to take good notes. You are SUMMARIZING the information from these tutorials. On your Google Doc write the title of each tutorial and then put your notes in bullet form beneath.
- When you have finished all three, share the Google Doc with Mr. Ketchum AND Mrs. Sowerby. You will be receiving participation marks for the work that you do today and what you put down in the document.
Things to Remember:
- Copy and Paste is fine but then you MUST EDIT!
- Create a Bibliography where you cite the sources in proper MLA format.
- Summarizing is not just copying, it is creating your own set of notes that is not too wordy but contains the important information. You are showing us evidence of decluttering and simplifying.
- You must work efficiently!
DUE DATE: THURSDAY, October 31, 2013