We will be polishing your academic and professional writing skills over the next two weeks. Our goal is to bolster your academic success, as well as engage you in a topic of your choosing, about which you are interested in learning more.
- Choose a topic about which you are interested in learning more.
- Spend time gathering. Research, read, immerse yourself. Breathe in.
- Develop your first draft. Your draft does not need to be polished, but it must be complete in the following ways:
- Intro, body, and conclusion each do their job
- References are cited
- A bibliography is present
- MRCS Header
- Turn in your first draft by Wednesday 21st September
- Receive feedback, incorporate feedback into your second draft.
- Turn in second draft by Wednesday 28th September.
- Receive feedback and six-traits-writing-rubric.
- Choose to keep your mark or resubmit a third draft by end of week.
- Keep your final copy for your end-of-term Portfolio.